Monday, June 9, 2008

Photos of little deaf children & me

Here are a few photos of me with the little deaf children in the school next door. My new family!

And a photo of an art teacher & her gorgeous Fijian dress. And a deaf boy sitting at his desk in my art class ...

Not much to say today as I am so tired & exhausted. And it's only Monday! Good grief! It's been a big year for me with full-time studies at university & then straight to Fiji to work in school for 6-weeks. Another friend - a university student who is doing her uni work experience in Singapore, has also expressed how tired she is. She says she has never felt so exhausted as now - likewise I feel the same! I feel like the girl in the photo below - too tired to move. Oh I need some rest in a hammock by the beach in the Yasawa Islands of Fiji or just a looooooonngg holiday!

No comments: